The thomas guide is a detailed full color printed street map and atlas that helps people navigate metropolitan areas tools such as gps and google maps have taken over a lot of thomas guide territory for most travelers but these spiral bound guides still have a place when you need detailed street maps in unfamiliar cities. For those traveling in unfamiliar areas especially without a gps global position satellite unit the thomas guide is an invaluable tool for ease of use the book divides city areas into grids each with a designated grid coordinate number that refers to a more detailed page. Thomas guide pages and grid a brief summary of the item is not available add a brief summary about the item tile layer by jcurtright created jul 28 2015 updated jul 21 2018 view count 11994
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.